Sunday, April 5, 2009

David is praying for a friends boobies. Not what u think. She has a biopsy tomorrow.

Actually, David, it is exactly what I think, that you’re taking a woman’s biopsy as a moment to be clever. You, my dear, are about as funny as a man playing with his scrotum who notices a difference in the size and shape. Here’s a good one you might like, David – a man walks into the doctor’s and the doctor says, “I’m going to have to remove your entire affected testicle through the groin.” Oh my god, that’s funny! And this one always gets them howling down at Rotary – man walks into a bar, and says, “I’ve got carcinogens that’ve spread beyond the lymph nodes to remote sites in my body” and the bartender says, “that’s otherwise known as Stage III cancer, and you’re going to die!”

So I end by saying:
Hedonism is praying for a friends nutsack. Not what u think. He’s having it surgically excised tomorrow.
Narcissistic Rating: 10 Insensitivity Rating: 10

1 comment:

BethL said...

Oh sad little David- He probably still makes fart jokes...