Thursday, April 2, 2009

I do have a rule of thumb - if I give it is from my heart, not from my conscious, I give because I need to give...



Oh boy. Hedonism Chronicles just took a turn for the weird. So, none of you cats have sent me any statii. What am I to do, but mine Twitter (thanks, Hunterino). So, I find the above status, and I’m thinking this will be some nice Care Bear junkie and we can all have a few laughs. But of course that’s not how it goes. She’s pimped out her Twitter page (why do people do this?) with a tiled picture of her in some sort of lingerie. The scan looks like it’s been through the washing machine while she clearly does not. But it gets even weirder:
• I make my own compost already, and I live in an apartment...yay me, I make compost! LOL...I have the recipe too if anyone wants it.

You wear cheap lingerie and cook up compost? But when you’re not worrying about Mother Earth, you’re….

• Ya'll, the one thing I thought I would never have to do is call Arnold Schwarzenegger regarding my unemployment benefits.

Believe me, he’s got bigger fish to fry, and apparently you do, too…

• For me, I will do my best to donate money to all the Food banks that have helped me until now. And programs that have helped me pay bills.

And apparently bought you a computer which you are abusing as much as your John’s dicks…

• By the way...I guess if twitters click on my twit page, they see a very provocative image of myself, for the record I am very intelligent.

Sure you are! And I’m paying for medical school with my adult dance career. Let’s end with this endearing little jewel…

• My followers - while chatting with an obssessed fan, I like it, it is cute, now I know its tweet not twit, but hope no one minds I use twit!

And…scene.

2 comments:

Nat said...

As Flavor Flav would say, "Wooooooooooooooooooooow."

Anonymous said...

Yes - she is intelligent. That's why she gives from her conscious.

Cous cous?