Tuesday, March 31, 2009

TM: EVERY path may lead you to God, even the weird ones. Most of us are on a journey. We’re looking for something, though we’re not always sure what

that is. The way is foggy much of the time. I suggest you slow down and follow some of the side roads that appear suddenly in the mist.

Thank you for that, T.M. Very encouraging. So much so, it’s encouraged me to dedicate this whole week to poetry. Because, poetry is encouraging. Here, I’ll show you:

Color Pink,
How you guide me,
When I worry about breast cancer,
In myself and others,
But mostly in myself.
Color Pink,
How you remind me,
Of the generosity of UPS, Wilson, New Balance, Avon, Caribou Coffee and Ford Motor Company.
And that the soft petal of nipple is important too.
Color Pink,
How you inspire me,
To buy pins, scarves, bookmarks, bears, suncatchers, blenders, cell phones, golf clubs, pillow cases, Rollerblades, wallets and a pink ribbon sink strainer™.
Because “Survivor” is not only something you carry in your heart, but also on your bathmat.
Color Pink,
How you encourage me,
To unite with other women, to laugh, sing and cry.
Not because I feel that way,
But because you told me to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant.
Udderly brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant.
Udderly brilliant.