Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 Things of Remarkable Narcissism

Don't get me wrong. I'm as narcissistic as anyone. If given half a chance, I'd stare at my beautiful mug in the water for hours, too. One could argue that my affiliations with Twitter, Facebook and Blogspot are the very essence of narcissism. But I do draw the line. I have no 25 Bullshit Things About Me. I mean, do you really care? Unless you're a student stalking me, and so few do nowadays, you don't give a shit about 25 of my thoughts. 

I used to use my blog page to write tediously long rants about my bosses on the Air Force Reserve account.  I have little to complain about nowadays, so I'm going to dedicate it, at least for awhile, to your idiotic status messages. 

I'm not saying that I don't have idiotic status messages. I do. But mostly they're titles Lara and I are  trying out for out for our new animation - Swamp Pussy. But don't worry, if I post a particularly sappy status message, it's going on the blog. 

So, enjoy what our friends think the world should know about them.

3 comments:

kpc said...

I'm no longer a student, and I'm still stalking you. So I care. If I could insert sound clips here, it would be Kristen Wiig impersonating Elizabeth Hasselbeck saying "I care!" over and over again. Or Faith No More's "We Care A Lot," which is their best song no matter what anyone else says. I'm hoping you're at least a little creeped out right now.

Lee Taylor said...

I'm offer a Careless Whisper.

Unknown said...

Does having your profile picture with your spouse,bf/gf/child count too? Or if your profile pic IS your child?