Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AMM: WOW! So THIS is what it feels like when old batteries get replaced by new ones! Thx alot "Friend" if that’s even ur real name!

Now, I’m not completely a monster. I’ve got to give credit where it’s due and the battery analogy is really quite creative. Completely ruined by adolescent wording and the horrid mis-spelling of ‘a lot’, but rather delightful nonetheless. Let’s dig deeper here. AMM is obviously female. Men don’t notice if they’re jilted by friends; they just carry on with their corn chips. But to see your best friend carousing with another, why, no one has felt that much pain since watching the Titanic win eleven fucking Oscars in ’97. Believe me, I know it hurts. Say, when L.A. put that picture on her home page of she and T.L. hugging quite suggestively, nary a whisper of your dear Hedonism in the photo. Yes, I know this wound well. When L.A. started paling around with M.J., or that time she had coffee with P.C. after yoga, or when I caught her at Hand In Hand with J.V., T.C. and B.K….

But wait, this isn’t about me, is it?

Narcissistic Rating for AMM: 7, Narcissistic Rating for Hedonism Chronicles: 10

No comments: